We provide health and medical information to improve the health and well-being of teenagers and the communities they live in. This information is:
- quality-assured and reliable
- locally relevant
- easy to understand.
The information on our site aims to help people understand and manage their health and medical conditions. It does not replace care provided by medical practitioners and other qualified health professionals.
A Wide Range of Information
Our content reflects the wide range of health interests and needs in the community and is based on:
- Current and emerging health issues
- Developments in medical research and practice
- National and state health priorities
- Requests from Better Health Channel users and content partners
- Findings from evidence based research
- Analysis of our site statistics.